Wednesday, May 16, 2018
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Queen City Club
Please join TACR and CRECGC for networking, lunch, and a panel discussion on Brick & Mortar Retail: Refilling or Repurposing When Retailers Close.
- Discuss vacancy rates among retail locations and the rate at which retailers are closing
- Do local communities have a preference in how to fill vacant retail locations?
- The market for such vacant retail
- Who is buying and/or leasing these properties?
- Are locations continuing to be used for retail stores, or redeveloped?
- If redeveloped, for what purposes?
- How long does it take to market such properties?
- How are different types of properties impacted: strip malls, traditional malls, stand-alone big-box stores, etc.
- What assistance can governments provide to help redevelop brick and mortar retail?
Our expert panel includes:
Tori Stefanou, Senior Director/Cushman & Wakefield
Steve Miller, Manager/Viking Partners LLC
Chris Palermo, Director of Acquisitions/Midland Atlantic Properties
Ken Geis, Administrator/Union Township Clermont County
Click here to read the professional speaker bios.
We Thank our Sponsors:
This event is open to members only. Please login to register.